We are now offering exclusive chauffer driven tours to visit some of the area’s brightest jewels! ........ Enjoy stunning views, visit some of the best local attractions.
And of course sample a rare wee malt from Scotland’s smallest distillery the “Edradour”.
Places are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- 10:00 Meet opposite Kenmore Hotel, Kenmore Square.
- 10:15 Visit Loch Tay Pottery (A small one man operation with a trading history of over 30 years).
- 10:45 Visit Fortingall Yew tree (Possibly the oldest tree in the world).
- 11:15 Tour of grounds of Garth Castle with historical talk (a privately owned castle with a fascinating history).
- 12:30 Stop at Queens View Point, overlooking Loch Tummel (One of the most scenic views in Scotland).
- 13:00 Lunch in Pitlochry (Price of Lunch Not included).
- 14:15 Visit and tour of Edradour Distillery "£5 entrance fee" (Scotland's Smallest Distillery).
- 16:30 Spend Time with our Chocolatier and experience the flavours of award winning chocolates.
- 18:00 Arrive back at Kenmore.
Cost £65 per person.
For more information or to make a booking please contact Legend Head Office on 07943 612 649
Legend Sailing, Loch Tay Highland Lodges, Milton Morenish, Nr Killin, Perthshire, FK21 8TY